We use organic colors and gold blades to have extremely natural result with natural healing without changing color after months and years.
Microblading is a tattooing technique and form of permanent makeup in which a small handheld tool made of several tiny needles is used to add semi-permanent pigment to the skin.
Microblading differs from standard eyebrow tattooing, as each hair stroke is created by hand using a blade which creates fine slices in the skin, whereas eyebrow tattoos are done with a machine and a single needle bundle.
Microblading is typically used on eyebrows to create, enhance, or reshape their appearance in terms of both shape and color. It deposits pigment into the upper region of the dermis, so it fades more rapidly than traditional tattooing techniques, which deposit pigment deeper into the skin.
Microblading is also sometimes called embroidery, feather touch, microstroking, 3D eyebrow embroidery, or hair-like strokes.
• Apply thin layer of healing balm repeat that once a day for 4 days.
• Do not get the area wet for 4 to 5 days when showering, keep your face away from the shower head.
• Do not pick or scratch while healing.
• A void direct sun exposure on eyebrows.
• Avoid makeup in eyebrow area.
• Avoid workouts that involve excessive sweating.
• Avoid using any harsh skin care products.
How It Works:
Rezvani Eyebrow microblading is one of the most natural methods to have extremely natural and flawless eyebrows.
It takes 1.5 to 2 hours.
1 Session (After 3 weeks to 1 month).
After more than 6 months.
4:Microblading 2nd Touch-Up:
For clients who had a previous tattoo & old ink ( highlight session to make them more natural).
1 session (After 3Months)